FIND YOUR DESIGNER SUNGLASSES here!
Designer Sunglasses - Facts to Surprise You!
Vital statistics reveal that expending protracted hours in the sun without an eye shield can cause irreparable injury to your eyes. All this can surface in form of cataracts, macular degeneration, and unusual development in the eye, including cancerous cells. Backed by these studies, ophthalmologists advocate the use of such sunglasses that are 99% and above UV-absorbent. So no matter where you go, whenever you decide to date the sun for long, donít forget to don those goggles that not only dictate your unique style but also shield you against the harm of the UV- rays of the sunlight.
Time to Pull Those Stylish Shades Out!!
Sunglasses are an essential outdoor fashion accessory. So you just cannot forget them while flirting with the sun. Under the following circumstances one cannot forget them:
- When the summer heat is in full swing, the intensity of ultraviolet radiation is three times elevated than winters. So the sun-cheaters just cannot be missed.
- While relaxing at the beach or in the water; when chipping in winter sports, particularly at higher altitudes; or when using medications that can lead to photosensitivity sunglasses are an indispensable item.
Gist of List Not to Forget When Purchasing Sunglasses
Majority of sunglasses are designed to guard our eyes from the sun's detrimental effects. Often the labels on sunglasses swear protection from ultraviolet light and other kinds of natural radiation. But what is all the more important to know is, what kind of light you need actually need to protect your eyes from and what nature of light is not necessarily damaging.
Designer labels are the mainstay of the clothing line, and nearly every distinguished designer name that you can correlate with fashion has made its way into the sunglass trade. Some of the very celebrated names, such as Chanel, Dior, and Prada, have freshly gained notice by initiating sunglass lines. So in case you yearn for a designers name, then you have surely stepped into the right place - the sunglass souk. This too has a lot to proffer to those who can't sway in money for that Chanel suit, Armani dress, Fendi handbag, or Cartier necklace; you are definitely going to find the price for your sunglasses which will be much more pleasant.
- You should at all times get sunglasses which can block 99% of the harmful UV rays. Continuous exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation is linked to invitation to eye diseases. Did you know that UVB radiation is thought-out to be much more perilous to the eyes and skin than UVA radiation. Plastic and glass lenses are known to absorb only a little of the UV light, but absorption can be enhanced by appending chemicals to the material that is used in the lens during their production. The same results can also be achieved by applying special lens coatings. You should always pick sunglasses from the range that blocks either 99% or even 100% of UV light. Few manufacturers' labels do narrate this, "absorption up to 400nm." This is synonymous to 100% absorption.
- Nonprescription glasses at times are polished to perk up the quality of the lenses. While on the other hand those that are not, will not hurt your eyes. You do want to make sure that the lenses you buy are made correctly. To evaluate the quality of nonprescription sunglasses, try looking at something that has a rectangular pattern, such as floor tile. Hold the glasses at a comfy distance and envelop one eye. Now move the glasses gradually from side to side, then up and down. If the lines reside to be straight, the lenses are all right. If the lines squirm, particularly in at the axis of the lens, try looking for another pair.
- The entire fraternity of sunglasses must mandatorily meet the impact standards as set by the Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for safety. No lens is practically unbreakable, but plastic lenses are less likely to break than glass lenses as they break when hit by a ball or stone. Most nonprescription sunglass lenses are made out of plastic. Polycarbonate plastic is used in various sports sunglasses, as they are tough, but it grazes effortlessly. If you intend to get polycarbonate lenses, look for the ones that come with scratch-resistant coatings.
- Polarized lenses aid in cutting down reflected glare. Because of which sunlight bounces off smoothly from the surfaces like pavement or water. They are really useful while driving and fishing. So before you pick one such glasses do check the label to ensure that the lenses offer greatest defense against the ill-effects of the sunlight.
- For day-to- day wear a medium lens is apt. But if the glasses are meant for extremely bright conditions, it is recommended to have a darker lens. The color and the extent of darkness do not notify on anything about the lenses' capability to obstruct light as such.
- Yet another category of lenses that one can choose from are the photo chromic glass lens. These automatically darken in dazzling light and become lighter in dim light. The entire process of darkening takes place in about less than a minute or to be precise about half a minute, while on the other hand lightening takes about five to six minutes. These lenses are available in a uniform or gradient hue. Although considered to be good UV-absorbent, it surely takes some time for them to regulate to different light conditions.
- A stylish category of shades that definitely appends a lot of glamour to your persona are the wraparound glasses. They are so shaped to keep light away from shining around the frames and into your eyes. Researches reveal that sufficient UV rays enter around ordinary eyeglass frames to condense the benefits of protective lenses. But on the other hand large-framed wraparounds assist in protecting your eyes from all angles.
- Lets talk about the gradient lenses that are permanently shaded from the crown to bottom or from top and bottom toward the center. Single-gradient lenses can help in slashing glare from the sky but permits you to see clearly below. They are also considered to be useful for driving as they don't faint your view of the dashboard. Another type in this category are the double-gradient lenses that are a little better for sports as here the light reflects up off the water or snow, as in games like sailing or skiing. But double-gradient lenses are not suggested for driving as they make the dashboard appear dim.
- Mirror finishes are those kinds of sunglasses that have thin layers of various metallic coatings on an ordinary lens. They do shrink the amount of visible light getting into your eyes, but on the other hand does not let one assume that they will completely protect you against UV radiation. They block only 90% of infrared rays. Infrared wavelengths are undetectable and do manufacture heat. Sunlight has low levels of infrared rays, and the eye can tolerate infrared well. Some sunglass producers make health claims for their products based on infrared protection, but studies have not shown a close association between eye disease and infrared rays.
If you are on the look-out for designer eyewear but are bamboozled regarding the name that fits you right, make sure to shop at an assortment of stores or one shop that consists of a large collection so that you can try on styles from various lines. Each and every designer has a certain image that he or she has fashioned through clothing and accessory designs and that must be lived up to. The majority of optical shops, department stores and stores dedicated especially to sunglasses will contain materials in the sunglass division that depict the images of the designers' lines they want to feature. The true check is in trying the frames on and finding what's the exact stuff for you. Some lines are more conventional, some are dictate feminity, some are urban while some are simple yet beautifully designed.
In case you like the clothing styling from a designer you should also enjoy their frames. Majority of the designers preserve a large quantity of control over the design, pricing and imaging of their sunglasses. This results in a product that is just right for that particular fashion designer and its faithful clientele.
Celebrity Power Influences Sun Peepers Buying
Celebritiesí power to influence the masses is not alien to anybody residing in this fashion laced cosmos. This class of populace enjoys a hearty ride on the minds of the people that wish to follow them crazily. The masses want to keep up with whatís hot with their cherished celebrity. It can be undoubtedly stated that celebrities do hold oodles of power to get the crowd follow them. The planet of celebrities dictates modern trends and we definitely do not wish to be left behind when it comes to the new trendy food fads, outfits or those new-fangled designer sunglasses they are found to be wearing. Needless to say that designer sunglasses are by far the hottest fashion accessory linked with celebrities. The bigger the celebrity, the larger the hullaballoo to own a pair of those wonder goggles; and let us not forget - the superior the celebrity donning a particular brand of designer sunglasses, the more contented that particular sunglass manufacturer will be.
So it becomes evident that sunglasses play a significant part in our everyday lives and schedule. Their major purpose is to protect our eyes from the glare of the sun, and in doing so it provides vital shield from harmful UV rays which can result into grave injury to our eyes. On a minor level, sunglasses curtail the effects of squinting which can result in the laughter-line upshot seen around the eyes. Thereís no hesitation in acknowledging that celebrities utilize sunglasses for these vital functions as well, but more often than not they opt for their sunglasses as much for stylish purposes as well as practical reasons. And all the major brands are well aware of that! All leading fashion designers who are worth their salt manufacture a variety of designer eyeglasses. These sunglass companies fall over themselves to proffer their products to the top celebs on complimentary basis. All this because they are well are aware of the fact that they will have a free, live walking advertising promotion. All eyes of the world will be trailing them. And what people spot is what people fancy for and so will go looking for them in the shops.
The crux of the matter is that, till we have celebrities out there, there will be a market for designer sunglasses that would be craved by all.
SunglassExpo.com - KNOW WHO WE ARE?
SunglassExpo is a house of thousands of stylish and designer branded glasses. We stockpile various designer sunglasses that are matchless in every aspect. Brands like Prada, Gucci, Christian Dior, Chanel, Ray Ban, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Versace, Tom Ford, Oakley and many more can be easily found effortlessly at SunglassExpo. Among various other specialties one that scores greatly is the fact that we deliver your coveted sunglasses within 24 hours of your purchase. We process your order and then send off your brand new designer sunglasses right away for you. You can place your order either directly on our website or can call us and order the all new discount designer sunglasses through one of our representatives. 100% Satisfaction is guaranteed! We also specialize in supplying great designer sun glasses at reasonable prices. Our sunglasses are amazingly cheaper by 60% than the ones you'd find at your local optical store. We also have for you prescription sun glasses, made by our partner Oflex. Whether you want to don a chic and sleek look or a sophisticated or sporty finish, we carry the all the styles seen everywhere right from the runways to the streets. Grab the look you want to flaunt and the UV protection you require with discounted sunglasses from any designer on the globe. In case you are not able to locate your favorite designer on our website, we'll order that especially for you. So, just let us know what brand of sunglasses you are looking for and we'll make sure you are 100% satisfied and happy.